Sunday, September 25, 2005

I hate the vet!

I knew something was up when Mama kept hovering near the cage after she gave us our salad. She was sneaky this time, setting up the carrier with some fresh hay and salad where I couldn't see her do it. Then, she reached in and snagged me.

She tried talking to me on the long car ride to the vet, but I just ignored her. I feel fine, so I don't get why I have to go see the vet again. My ear infection is all gone, my teeth are fine since the vet floated them last month, so there's no reason to be happy to be going back.

A different vet saw me this time. She took me into the back and did all sorts of unspeakable horrors to me, like sticking that metal thing in my mouth to look at my teeth. I told you they were fine, but you wouldn't listen. And she took my weight! How embarassing, for a lady never reveals her weight, or her age.

Mama told me that we don't have to go back until December, which I'll forget about until she grabs me and puts me in the carrier again. Next time, though, Calvin gets to come, too, for a physical. He had better still treat me like a queen when we get back home.

Jessica

No comments: