Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hi, I'm Jessica



Jessica Donna
Adopted from Red Door Animal Shelter on April 17, 2004

"What? I'm not doing anything."

Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm queen of the warren, and woe to anybunny and anyhuman who thinks otherwise. I fought with Calvin a little bit when I was first living here, but now I have him wrapped around my little finger. Well, bunnies don't have fingers, but you know what I mean.

Mama says that she doesn't play favorites, but I think she likes me best because I like to cuddle and I'm a diva, so I like getting brushed and my nails trimmed.

I have anger control issues, for whenever something makes me mad, I stomp a back foot so everyone knows how I'm feeling. I used to absolute HATE Mama picking me up and holding me, but I've gotten resigned to the fact that she's gonna do it anyway and, if there are head rubs and/or treats involved, I'll put up with it.

I was given up by my previous owner, and I'm glad Red Door took me in and gave me a foster home. I was able to work through some of my issues before Mama and Calvin took me in. Mama thinks I was abused or something before Red Door got me, but I don't really remember anything except being upset.

If you are thinking of getting a rabbit, please adopt one instead of buying one at the pet store! Shelter bunnies like Calvin and me have a lot o' love to give!!

Jessica

No comments: