- If it crinkles, it contains a treat.
- If it rattles, it contains a treat.
- If it has a lid that peels off, it contains a treat.
- If it smells good, it's a treat.
- If Mama comes out from the kitchen, she has a treat.
- If Mama is eating something, it's a treat.
- If Mama is eating something that she says isn't for bunnies, she'll give us a treat if we bug her.
- If we have had one kind of treat, that doesn't mean we can't have another treat.
- "You'll spoil your dinner" doesn't apply to rabbits.
- If you expect me to sit still to be brushed, you had better have a treat.
- If you say "Come here Calvin," you had better have a treat.
- If Jessica thinks there is a treat, please give us a treat or else she'll beat me up for nothing.
Now that the world knows how I think, isn't it time to give me a treat? You think it's easy to type with paws?