Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mama - "What I'm Thankful for" 2007

I'm thankful that I've gotten involved with the Indiana House Rabbit Society, rescuing rabbits. I'm a "bunny buddy" to an IHRS rabbit at the local Petco, and I have a foster bun, Kristie, that will go to the Petco program when the current bun gets adopted. I also took an IHRS bun, Mimzy, down to Indianapolis for vet care. (She wasn't able to sit or hop - she'd fall over onto her right side. She was eating and moving around as best as she could. From what I understand, she's made a great recovery.)

I'm thankful that PJ came to live with me. I don't know how long he'll be around, with his age and health issues, but he's the sweetest little guy. I'm glad to give him the lovin' he never got before.

I'm thankful for the amazing new car that can fit 2 cages (1 completely and 1 semi-disassembled), 3 carriers, hay, salad, toys/bowls, pellets, and my stuff. It's come in handy when we went to Purdue to get Jess's front teeth removed and when we went back to PA after my Mom passed away. I couldn't have fit half of this stuff in my old car.

I'm thankful for my job, which keeps my buns in salad and hay. I like the job for much more than just for that, but this is a bunny blog, after all :-)

Mama

No comments: