Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nicknames for the buns

(Sorry it's been so long since there's been an update.)

The bunnies have a variety of nicknames, and I thought I'd share as many as I can think of.

Both Calvin and Jessica:
The Fuzzies; the Grusome Twosome; my bunnykindren; my fuzzy kids; my bunny overlords; the Fuzzy Duo

Either of them:
Hey, you with the tail; Fuzzball; Meatloaf (when they're sitting in the "hen" pose with their front legs tucked under them); Doorstop (ditto); The Sphinx (when they're sitting with their front legs ahead of them so they look like the Sphinx); Love Sponges (they soak up any love I give 'em)

Calvin:
Chinchilla Pants; Shedding Machine; Dancing Fool; The Brains; Handsome Boy; Dances on Underwear (he jumped up on the couch where I was folding laundry one night)

Jessica:
Radicchio Rustler; Beautiful Girl; Drooly McGee; Queen Diva of the Warren; The Braun; Piggy (she gets all excited and snorts while trying to find treats by smell); Crayola Ears (she gets a lot of wax build up in her ears and it has to be cleaned out); Superbunny (she'll sit with her front legs stuck way out, more than in the Sphinx pose); Needle Nails (her nails curl down, so they poke me like pins when she jumps on me sometimes)

I'll add more as I think of them.

Mama

No comments: